Sportsman XP 1000
PERFORMANCE WITHOUT LIMITS
*May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories
Go further with the Sportsman XP 1000, built with unrelenting power to overcome tough terrain and legendary suspension and handling for added comfort on the trails ahead.
SPORTSMAN XP 1000 ULTIMATE TRAIL
- 27" Duro Tires & 14" Aluminum Wheels
- 3,500 Lb. Polaris HD Winch with Synthetic Rope
- Front & Rear Ultimate Series Bumper
- RIDE COMMAND+ with Accessory Purchase
- 90 Horsepower ProStar Engine
- On-Demand All-Wheel Drive
- High Output LED Pod & Headlights
- Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- 1,500 Lb. Towing Capacity
- 12" Ground Clearance
- Integrated 6 Gal. Storage
- 6 Moveable Tie-Down Points
- Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arms
- Premium Cut & Sew Seat
- Engine Type
- Prostar 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder
- 2 / 952cc
- 90 HP
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injections / 400 CCA
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H In-line Shifting
- Drive System Type
- One Touch On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System
- Front Suspension
- Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25" (26 cm) Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake
- Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tyres
- 27 X 9-14 DURO
- Rear Tyres
- 27 X 11-14 DURO
- 14 in Aluminum
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 120 lb /240 lb (55 kg / 110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75 in (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- Payload capacity
- 575 lb (261 kg)
- Person Capacity
- 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 871 lb (395 kg)
- Seat Height
- 37 in (94 cm)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride, 4 Gal (15 L) Front Dry Storage 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Electronic Power Steering
- Multi Select EPS
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Hitch / Type
- Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- High Output LED POD High Beam, High Output LED Low Beam Headlights, Dual LED Brake lights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features
- 3,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch with Synthetic Rope, Front Ultimate Series Bumper, Rear Ultimate Series Bumper, Cut and Sew Seat, In Pod Battery Charge Port, Painted Plastics, Painted Springs, PIN Activated Secrity System (P.A.S.S.), Fender Flares, 6 Moveable Tie-Down Points
Enjoy hitting the trails in comfort, with legendary Sportsman suspension and ride handling to maximize your ride experience.
Explore New Terrain
Overcome obstacles with ease, equipped with high clearance dual arched A-arm and independent rear suspension to soak up the bumps and ruts and keep you comfortable through uneven terrain.
Chase More Trails
Take on any terrain with new Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering (EPS), for less fatigue after a long day on the trails.
Take on the outdoors with integrated storage and added vehicle protection. Making you ready for anything that comes your way.
27" DURO Tires
Front & Rear Bumper
Added protection on the trails
Power through tough terrain
Power Through the Elements
Efficient and manageable at slow speeds, yet incredibly strong for hauling cargo, or pushing through rough terrain.
Ready for Any Terrain
Equipped with Ultimate Series front & rear bumpers and 27" Duro Tires complemented by a 90 HP engine to keep you going when the trail gets tough.
Pack It In and Out
Bring as much gear, or as little as you need for the adventure ahead. With 360 lb. rack capacity, 6-gallons of combined storage and 1,500 lb. towing capacity.
Premium performance comes standard when you choose the Sportsman XP 1000. Save time, money and hassle while you elevate the riding experience with factory-installed extras to make the most capable ATV even better.
Make the Machine Yours
Utilize the many tie-down points – giving you customization to fit your needs. With 6 Lock and Ride Rack Extenders, turn this trail beast into a workaholic by adding additional accessories.
Extend Your Day
With Premium LED Lighting, you can start the ride earlier and end later into the night, knowing you can easily see the road ahead in dusty or low-light conditions.
Enhance Your Ownership Experience
Having your machine equipped with RIDE COMMAND+ takes all guesswork out of owning it. Check your vehicle’s health, location and maintenance schedule all from the palm of your hand. Available pre-installed on the RIDE COMMAND edition, or with the purchase of an accessory plug-in on EPS and Ultimate Trail trims.