Sportsman Touring 850
RIDE FARTHER TOGETHER
*May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories
PREMIUM 2-UP EXPERIENCE
Take the trail less traveled with premium performance and passenger seating for a ride you both will never forget.
SPORTSMAN TOURING 850
- 78 HP Engine
- On-Demand All-Wheel Drive
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
- Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- 9"/10.25" Front/Rear Suspension Travel - Arched Dual A-Arm
- Integrated Passenger Seat System
- 1,500 Lb. Towing Capacity
- 11.25" Ground Clearance
- 26" Tires & 14" Aluminum Wheels
- 8 Gallon Combined Storage
- RIDE COMMAND+ with Accessory Purchase
- Engine Type
- Prostar 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- 2 / 850cc
- 78 HP
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injections / 400 CCA
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H In-line Shifting
- Drive System Type
- One Touch On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System
- Front Suspension
- Straight Dual A-Arm, 9 in. (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Straight Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.25 in. (26 cm) Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc w/Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake
- Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tyres
- 26 x 8 CST
- Rear Tyres
- 26 x 10 CST
- 14 in Aluminum
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 120 lb /240 lb (55 kg / 110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.25 in (28.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 84.3 x 48.2 x 48.8 in (214 x 123 x 124 cm)
- Payload capacity
- 575 lb (261 kg)
- Person Capacity
- 57 in (144.8 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 804 lb (365 kg)
- Seat Height
- 35.75 in (90.8 cm)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Electronic Power Steering
- Multi Select EPS
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch / Type
- Standard/1.25" Receiver
- All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights
- Other Standard Features
- Painted Plastics
Superior comfort means you and your passenger can thrive on any terrain - again and again.
Comfort for Two
Ride longer in all-day comfort and support for your extra rider with handle grips and a backrest.
Capability in Rough Terrain
Fast engaging on-demand AWD delivers instant power when the slightest wheel spin is detected delivering added confidence on the toughest terrain.
Best-in-class 11.25" ground clearance so you can overcome obstacles without hesitation and explore more of the outdoors.
The Sportsman Touring 850 has the power and capability to take on trails and tasks with ease.
Towing strength to carry more
Nimble design to maneuver through tighter trails
We fine-tuned this ATV with premium parts and plenty of power.
High-output ProStar 850 engine delivering 78 HP to help you start up and forge ahead in any weather.
Carry More Per Trip
Hitch a heavy load to your 850 with 1,500 lb. towing when there's serious work on your to-do list.
An ATV for two needs plenty of storage. We've got you both covered.
Room for Essentials
6 Gallons of integrated storage space throughout the ATV so you can bring what you need for any adventure.
Light the Way
Start the ride earlier and end later into the night, knowing you can easily see the road ahead with steerable pod headlight.