Ranger Crew XD 1500
OUTWORK THEM ALL
*May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories
BORN TO WORK. BUILT TO LAST.
Part of the new Extreme Duty class, the RANGER XD 1500 is the strongest, most capable, most comfortable RANGER.
RANGER CREW XD 1500 PREMIUM
- 110 HP ProStar 1500cc Engine
- 3,500 Lb. Towing Capacity & 1,500 Lb. Box Capacity
- STEELDRIVE Transmission
- 29" Pro Armor X-Terrain Tires & 14" Wheels
- 15" Ground Clearance & 12" Suspension Travel
- High-Output LED Headlights
- Drive Modes: Comfort, Standard, Sport Tow/Haul
- Lock & Ride MAX Accessory Integration
- Sport Roof + Liner
- 2nd Row Seating
- RIDE COMMAND+ with Accessory Purchase
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Triple Cylinder
- 110 HP
- 105 LB-FT
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive
- STEELDRIVE Automatic Transmission: D/R/P
- Drive System Type
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/Turf/Ultra Turf, Drive Modes: Comfort, Standard, Sport, Tow/Haul, Equipped with creep in drive and reverse to help with low speed drivability for smoother power delivery
- Engine Braking System
- Drive Mode Specific Engine Braking System. Hill Assist enables the vehicle to hold its position, allowing easier maneuvering and improved control when stopping and starting on hills.
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 12" (30.5 cm) Travel
- Turning Radius
- 19.4 ft. (6 m)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual Arched A-Arm IRS 12" (30.5 cm) Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- Foot activated and power assisted, 4 wheel hydraulic disc with dual-bore front and rear calipers
- Parking Brake
- Park In-Transmission
- Front Tyres
- 29 x 9-14; PRO ARMOR X-TERRAIN
- Rear Tyres
- 29 x 11-14; PRO ARMOR X-TERRAIN
- 14" Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 43.4 x 56 x 13.4 in (110.2 x 142.2 x 34 cm)
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- N.A/1,500 lbs. (680 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.6 gal (51.5 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 15 in. (38 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 164 x 64 x 78 in (416.5 x 163 x 198 cm)
- Payload capacity
- 2,150 lbs. (975 kg)
- Person Capacity
- 127 in. (322.6 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 2,905 lbs. (1,318 kg)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride MAX
- Electronic Power Steering
- High Output EPS
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 3,500 lbs. (1588 kg)
- Hitch / Type
- Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Driver Forward Information Center w/ 4 in Color Display + Analog Speedometer & Tachometers: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness,Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Oil Pressure, Transmission Indicator, EPS Indicator, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, Speed Limiting
- LED Headlights w/ LED Accent, LED Taillights, Lighting Modes: Low, High, Accent, Blackout. Blackout mode switches off the headlights and dims interior lighting.
- Other Standard Features
- Premium Contoured Seats with Additional Bolstering and Center Armrests. Premium Steering Wheel and Interior Accents. Polaris Pulse Electrical System (6 position), 140 Amp Charging System, Roof with Liner, Front Bumper, DC Outlet, USB Charge Port, Trickle Charger, 12V Located in the Cargo Box with In-Dash On/Off Switch, NFC Front Badge
- Water Fording Height
- Equal to the Floorboards
The RANGER XD 1500 is engineered to tackle the toughest jobs with industry-leading capability.
Power Your Productivity
The RANGER XD 1500 is powered by a three cylinder ProStar 1500cc engine, pumping out an industry-leading 110 horsepower and 105 lb-ft of torque for effortless hauling and towing and confidence in tough terrain.
Tow Heavy Payloads
Maximize your productivity with enhanced capability. From round bales to horse trailers, XD 1500 is engineered to work with an astounding 3,500 lb. towing capacity.
Hard Work, Made Easy
Save time with fewer trips and heavier loads with the all-new cargo box. Featuring the industry’s only 1,500 lb. box capacity and a 50% larger box volume than full-size UTVs.
Overcome Rough Terrain
Get off the beaten path with an industry-leading 15" of ground clearance to overcome large obstacles and tough terrain with confidence.
Get confident ride and handling with 29" Pro Armor X-Terrain tires to effortlessly crawl over rocks, ruts, and rough terrain, plus an 8-ply rating for added durability.
Engineered to be stronger and more durable in nearly every way, featuring longer service intervals, a high-strength heavy duty steel chassis, and the industry-exclusive STEELDRIVE transmission.
110 HP ProStar Engine
Industry-leading power for tough jobs
Haul 1,500 Lb.
Save time and make less trips
Tow 3,500 Lb.
Effortlessly tow heavy loads
The industry-exclusive STEELDRIVE tranmsision features a 100% steel constructed belt that delivers smooth, precise operation and a fully-sealed, liquid cooled design for unmatched durability.
Less Wear and Tear
The 100% steel constructed belt requires little maintenance compared to the rubber belt design commonly found in other UTVs. Plus, it's fully-sealed and liquid cooled for maximum durability and longevity.
Smooth, Precise Control
STEELDRIVE is electronically controlled to deliver outstanding drivability benefits. Enjoy smooth, predictable throttle engagement and precise low speed control when backing up to trailers, navigating rough terrain, or spraying a fence line.
Effortless Shifting, Quiet Operation
Easily shift between drive, park, and reverse gears with a consistent, predictable feel and reduced effort. The fully-sealed design reduces operating noise for a quieter, more enjoyable ride.
Hill Assist & Descent Control
Have complete confidence in challenging terrain. For maximum control when driving uphill, Hill Assist engages the transmission to prevent the vehicle from rolling backwards when letting off the accelerator and brakes. When navigating downhill, the transmission remains engaged to assist in controlling descent.
Extreme duty doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on comfort. The RANGER XD 1500 comes equipped to maximize comfort and convenience with the most spacious and premium cab we’ve ever built, and rides like an absolute dream.
Industry's Most Spacious Cab
We’ve increased interior space with 2” more leg room than our full-size UTVs, plus easier entry and exit for tasks like working fence lines. Adjustable seating and a telescopic steering wheel let’s you find the perfect fit for your height and riding preferences.
New contoured seating has added bolstering for more comfort, while featuring a new center flip-down seat that transforms into an arm rest with added cupholders for more convenience.
Legendary Smooth Ride
Industry-leading 12” suspension travel, the ultra smooth engagement and quiet operation of the STEELDRIVE transmission, and chassis improvements deliver the smoothest ride of any RANGER we’ve ever built. A longer wheelbase delivers better stability in rough terrain for confident handling.
Tailor throttle response with different drive modes. Comfort mode limits throttle response and engine braking, great for work scenarios. Standard mode delivers normal throttle response and engine braking for everyday riding. Sport maximizes throttle response for a sporty ride on the trails. Tow/Haul maximizes engine torque and limits speed for heavy payloads.
LOCK & RIDE MAX
Configure your vehicle for any job, work more efficiently, and get more done than ever before. With virtually limitless configurations and no tools required, you have the freedom to reconfigure on the fly and spend more time getting the job done.
Intuitive & Easy to Use
Engineered for toolless installation, and effortless customization. Lock & Ride MAX allows users to easily maintain their integrated accessories with debris mitigation solutions to help keep your accessories moving freely and performing as they should in mud, snow, and more.
Built to Customize
With the ability to move and place accessories in different locations on the vehicle, you now have limitless ways to customize and maximize. Easily build and adjust storage solutions for hunt, work, and everything in between.
Designed to Inspire
Lock & Ride MAX brings with it an all-new system of durable accessories designed for the offroad. Constructed from high quality aluminum and high-impact plastics, you can stop worrying about whether or not your tools and gear will stay in place and enjoy the ride to your next destination.
Maximize Your Uptime
Time is money, and you can't afford to lose either. Simply slide accessories into their desired location, lock into place, and ride in comfort knowing your gear is secure.