The Sportsman® Touring 850 SP delivers hardest working, smoothest riding performance and comes fully loaded with the Premium SP Performance Package along with an integrated passenger seat system for 2-Up versatility.
SP Performance Package Features:
• High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive
• Engine Braking (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
• Standard Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
• 26" Aggressive CST Tires with 14" Cast Aluminum Wheels
• Automotive Style Paint with Custom Graphics Package
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to rip through the trails or get more done around your home and property, whether you go it alone or bring a friend along for the ride.
• High-output 78 HP ProStar<sup>®</sup> 850 Twin EFI engine with single overhead cam.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• High-performance close-ratio True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you and your passenger will be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
• Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
• 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
• Variable assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) for precise control.
• Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
The Sportsman Touring 850 SP delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
• 575 lbs. payload capacity.
• Steel reinforced utility rack system with 360 lb. capacity.
• Over 100 tie-down points to secure cargo.
• Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman Touring 850 SP is durable, reliable, and built to last.
• NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
• Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
• Scratch-resistant automotive style paint.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||ProStar 850cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||850cc / 78 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||Single Lever 3-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||26 x 8-14; CST|
|Rear Tires||26 x 10-14; CST|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||N/A|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||120 lb /240 lb (55 kg / 110 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||5.25 gal (19.9 L)|
|Ground Clearance||11.25 in (28.5 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||86.5 x 47.6 x 58.25 in (219.7 x 120.9 x 147.9 cm)|
|Wheelbase||57 in (144.8 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||804 lb (365 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet|