THE SCRAMBLER® XP 1000 IS THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL RACING ATV.
Delivering a whopping 90 HP to go with race-proven sport performance features like Fox Podium X Shocks, sport-tuned rolled independent rear suspension, and stainless steel exhaust, you’ll leave other riders in the dust whether you’re dominating the trails or speeding through the desert.
The world’s most powerful racing ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the trails or dominate the desert floor.
• 90 HP ProStar® 1000 twin EFI engine with a single overhead cam.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• High-performance close-ratio All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
• Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
• Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
• Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
• Fox Podium X Shocks with 24 position front and rear compression adjustment to dial in your ride.
• Best-in-class 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
• The smoothest, most responsive variable-assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) on the market.
THE SCRAMBLER XP 1000 WAS DESIGNED AND TESTED WITH ALL-DAY OFF-ROAD COMFORT IN MIND.
• 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
• Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
• Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
THE SCRAMBLER XP 1000 IS DURABLE, RELIABLE, AND BUILT TO LAST. This is proven by Team UXC Racing’s success, including numerous GNCC podium appearances and finishing the Baja 1000.
• NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
• Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
• Stainless steel exhaust.
• Increased life span.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||952 cc / 89 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||26 x 8-14; 489 II|
|Rear Tires||26 x 10-14; 489 II|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||N/A|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||25 lb / 50 lb (11.3 kg / 22.7 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||5.25 gal (19.9 L)|
|Ground Clearance||11.5 in (29 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||82.3 x 48.6 x 48.4 in (209 x 123 x 123 cm)|
|Wheelbase||53 in (134.6 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||745 lb (338 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride, 1 Gal (4 L) Rear Storage|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard/1.25 in (3,2 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet|