HARDEST WORKING. SMOOTHEST RIDING.™
There’s a reason the RANGER XP® 900 is the top selling utility SxS for 10 years straight. With legendary RANGER hardest working performance and smoothest riding comfort, you’ll be ready to tackle the toughest jobs and harshest terrain all at an umatched price.
68 HP OF PROSTAR® POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
• Purpose designed, built, and tuned 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine with high-output 68 horsepower.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• High Performance True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
BEST-IN-CLASS PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER XP 900’s massive payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 2,000 lbs towing capacity with standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
• Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
• 37L enclosed storage, plus easy-to-access dash storage.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER XP 900 delivers all-day comfort for 3 riders, with a smooth riding suspension and refined cab.
• 10" up-front dual A-arm suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
• 30.48 cm (12 in) de altura libre desde el suelo para manejar por terrenos difíciles.
• 12" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
• Customizable tilt steering wheel.
• VersaTrac Turf Mode for tight turning..
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||875 cc / 68 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injected|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 10.0 in (25.4cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm IRS 10.0 in (25.4cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||25 x 10 -12; 489|
|Rear Tires||25 x 11-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||10 gal (37.9 L)|
|Ground Clearance||12 in / 30.5 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||116.5 x 60 x 76 in (296 x 152 x 193 cm)|
|Wheelbase||81 in (206 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,324 lb (600.5 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||2,000 lb (907 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard/2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|