SPECIALLY ENGINEERED FOR MUD DOMINATION
The legendary hardest working and smoothest riding RANGER XP® 1000 performance you expect, with added features to dominate the mud. Specially engineered from the inside out, the High Lifter Edition delivers everything you need for the ultimate in Xtreme Mud Performance.
• Mud Specific Gearing
• High Mount Air Intake and Vent Lines
• 13” Ground Clearance
• 28" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
• 4,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch
80 HP TO POWER THROUGH THE DEEP MUD
The RANGER XP 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers more hardest working power than any other utility/rec side-by-side in the industry to rip through the deepest mud.
• Purpose built 999cc ProStar® 1000 engine.
• More power–80 HP with 61 lb-ft of torque–than any other side-by-side in the industry.
• High-Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you unmatched traction.
• High-mounted air intake and vent lines.
• Mud-specific gearing and stronger reverse chain.
CLASS-LEADING TOWING AND PAYLOAD
With best-in-class towing and payload, the RANGER XP 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers the legendary RANGER work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 2,000 lbs towing and 1,275 lbs payload capacity with standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
• Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY MUDDING COMFORT
XP 1000 High Lifter Edition is designed to provide 3 riders with all-day mudding comfort.
• 10" up-front dual A-arm suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
• Stiffer springs to maintain a full 13" of ground clearance for the deep mud.
• Powerful headlights to work before dawn or after dusk.
• Smooth, responsive variable assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories, you can work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level. Your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||999 cc / 82 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injected|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||High Performance|
|Front Suspension||High Clearance Control Arms, Dual A-Arm, 8 in (20.3 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||High Clearance Control Arms, Dual A-Arm, IRS, 8.8 in (22.4 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||28 x 9.5-14; Outlaw 2|
|Rear Tires||28 x 11-14; Outlaw 2|
|Wheels||Cast Aluminum Buckle|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||10 gal (37.9 L)|
|Ground Clearance||13 in (33 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||123 x 66.5 x 77 in (312 x 169 x 196 cm)|
|Wheelbase||83 in (211 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,561 lb (708 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||2,000 lb (907 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|