BEST-IN-CLASS 6-SEATER PERFORMANCE
The RANGER Crew® XP 900 delivers all of the hardest working, smoothest riding performance of the best-selling RANGER XP 900, with room for 6 riders so you can bring the whole crew to the job site, the cabin, or out on the trails.
68 HP OF SMOOTH, RELIABLE POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
• Purpose designed and built 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine with high-output 68 HP.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• High Performance True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
• VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
BEST-IN-CLASS PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER Crew XP 900’s massive payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 2,000 lbs towing capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Class-leading 1,750 lbs payload capacity.
• Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
• 119L enclosed storage, plus easy-to-access dash storage.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER Crew XP 900 delivers all-day comfort for 6 riders, with a smooth riding suspension and refined cab.
• 10" up-front dual A-arm suspension and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
• 12" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
• Customizable tilt steering wheel.
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories, you can work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level. Your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||875 cc / 68 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injected|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 10.0 in (25.4cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm IRS 10.0 in (25.4cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||26 x 9-12; PXT|
|Rear Tires||26 x 11-12; PXT|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||10 gal (37.9 L)|
|Ground Clearance||11.3 in. (28.7 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||148.5 x 61 x 76 in (377 x 155 x 193 cm)|
|Wheelbase||113 in (287 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,612 lb (731 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||2,000 lb (907 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|