Hardest working performance. Legendary ride and handling. More power than any other utility side-by-side in the world. And room for 6 to bring the whole crew to the job site, the hunting cabin, or out on the trails. The RANGER Crew® XP 1000 provides everything you need to get more done.
THE MOST POWER FOR THE TOUGHEST JOBS
The RANGER Crew XP 1000 delivers more hardest working power than any other side-by-side in the industry to take on the toughest terrain and get more done.
• Purpose built 999cc ProStar® 1000 engine.
• More power – 80 HP with 61 lb-ft of torque – than any other side-by-side in the industry.
• 3-mode throttle control: PERFORMANCE, STANDARD, WORK.
• High-Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you unmatched traction.
CLASS-LEADING TOWING AND PAYLOAD
With best-in-class towing and payload, the RANGER Crew XP 1000 delivers the serious work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 2,000 lbs towing and 1,750 lbs payload capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity.
• Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
• 119L integrated in-cab storage, including easy-to-access dash storage.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER Crew XP 1000 delivers all-day comfort for 6 riders, with an adjustable smooth riding suspension and refined cab.
• 10" up-front dual A-arm suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
• 11.3" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
• 10" of boot clearance and 28" of cab opening.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||999 cc / 80 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injected|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||26 x 9-12; PXT|
|Rear Tires||26 x 11-12; PXT|
|Wheels||Aluminum Black Xcelerator|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||10 gal (37.9 L)|
|Ground Clearance||11.3 in (28.7 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||148.5 x 61 x 76 in (377 x 155 x 193 cm)|
|Wheelbase||113 in (287 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,636 lb (742 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating|
|Hitch/Type||Standard/2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|