6-PERSON RANGER PERFORMANCE AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
The RANGER® 570-6 delivers the legendary, hardest working performance, quality, and value you expect from the RANGER 570, plus refined cab comfort for 6 riders. With best-in-class power, towing, and payload capacity, you and your passengers will get more done around your home or property, and be more comfortable while you’re at it.
44 HP OF BEST-IN-CLASS UTILITY POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
• Purpose designed, built, and tuned 567cc ProStar® 570 engine.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
• VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER Crew 570-6’s best-in-class payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,500 lbs towing capacity.
• 1,500 lbs payload capacity.
• Standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 800 lbs capacity.
• Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
• Convenient integrated storage options.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER Crew 570-6 is designed to provide all-day comfort for 6 riders so you can bring enough hands for a big job or enjoy a ride with your family and friends.
• Bench seat cab comfort for 6.
• 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
• 10.5" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
• Customizable tilt steering wheel.
• Powerful headlights to work before dawn or after dusk.
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories, you can work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level. Your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567 cc / 44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||25 x 10 -12; 489|
|Rear Tires||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A lb / 800 lb (N/A kg / 363 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||9 gal (34.1 L)|
|Ground Clearance||10.5 in (26.7 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||146 x 60 x 74 in (370 x 152 x 188 cm)|
|Wheelbase||107 in (271.8 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,392 lb (631 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|