LEGENDARY RANGER PERFORMANCE AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
The RANGER® 570 Full-Size offers the legendary performance, quality, and value you expect from RANGER, plus refined cab comfort for 3 riders. With best-in-class power and towing, you'll get more done around your home or property with all day riding comfort.
44 HP OF BEST-IN-CLASS UTILITY POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
• Purpose designed, built, and tuned 567cc ProStar® 570 engine.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
MASSIVE PAYLOAD & TOWING
The payload and towing capacity to get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,500 lbs payload & towing capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Durable composite gas assist dump box with 800 lbs capacity.
• Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
• Convenient integrated storage options.
ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER 570 Full-Size is designed to provide 3 riders with all-day off-road riding comfort.
• Bench seat cab comfort for 3.
• 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
• 10.5" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
• Standard tilt steering wheel.
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
Hardest working RANGER 570 quality, performance, and value, plus refined comfort for 3.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567cc / 44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tires||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Fuel Capacity||9 gal (34.1 L)|
|Ground Clearance||10.5 in (26.7 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||114 x 60 x 74 in (290 x 152 x 188 cm)|
|Wheelbase||79 in (200.7 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,070 lb (485 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|