ANY TASK. ANY TRAIL.
The GENERAL™ 4 1000 EPS delivers all the power and versatility of the GENERAL family, plus 4 seats to bring your friends and family along for the ride. With the hard-working heart of a RANGER® and the performance of a RZR®, you'll have all the class-leading power and rugged features you need to share the thrill of off-road adventure.
The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails, working on your property, or sharing the off-road with friends and family.
• Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
• Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
• High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
• VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
YOU GET IT ALL WITH GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
• Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
• A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
• NEW! Fox Podium 2.0 QS3 Shocks with 3 point adjustability.
THE SERIOUS WORK ETHIC YOU NEED TO HAUL, PULL, AND POWER THROUGH THE BIGGEST JOBS.
• A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
• 1,280 lbs. of payload capacity.
• 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
• Standard engine braking for smooth speed decelerations.
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day 4-person comfort for work and play.
• Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats for front and rear riders.
• All-new cabin with the most rear row legroom and comfort in the industry.
• Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
• Customizable digital instrumentation.
• 48L of integrated storage, including center console storage front and back.
The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS offers power, versatility, and comfort for 4 riders to dominate the trails and tackle the toughest jobs.
• 4,500 lb. HD Polaris winch.
• Integrated half doors to protect you from weather and debris.
• High-performance wheels and tires.
• Front and back center console.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||999 cc / 100 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Front Tires||27 x 9-14; Dirt Commander|
|Rear Tires||27 x 11-14; Dirt Commander|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A lb / 600 lb (N/A kg / 272 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||9.5 gal (35.9 L)|
|Ground Clearance||12 in (30.5 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||150.2 x 62.5 x 75 in (381.5 x 158.7 x 190.5 cm)|
|Wheelbase||113 in (287 cm)||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||1,857 lb (842 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard/2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet|